Please click on the link below to take a look at our Prospectus.
The school’s curriculum is designed to meet the needs of its pupils, and its major aims are to provide all children with an education which will help them to :
- Enable all to achieve their potential, celebrating success within a caring environment.
- Raise levels of attainment for all pupils, enabling them to achieve their personal best.
- Foster a love of learning.
- Develop confident, disciplined and enquiring learners, able to make informed choices.
- Develop an increasing responsibility in pupils for their own life-long learning.
- Foster self-esteem and personal responsibility, linked to respect for the needs and feelings of others.
- Facilitate considerate and positive relationships between all members of the school community.
- Ensure equal and inclusive opportunities in relation to gender, race, class, special needs and belief.
- Value and respect all cultures.
- Provide a safe and happy work place.
- Promote a thoughtful attitude towards the immediate and wider environment.