LOOK OUT FOR RECEPTION WELCOME PACKS. DELIVERY SOON!
A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL PHOTOS. WE ARE LOVING SEEING ALL THE WORK YOU ARE DOING. A BIG WELL DONE!
We would love to see what your child has been doing at home. Please email photographs FAO Mrs Beulah as she is the administrator for our class page to NewfieldEYFS@newfield.dudley.sch.uk We ca't wait to see what they have been up to and share them on our class page! Please look at links below. It is documents from the Department for Education about how you can support your child at home during the current crisis. there are some really great ideas!
Nursery Home learning
Nursery home learning for week beginning Monday 13th July
Hello Boys and Girls,
This is your last week in Nursery. We are going to put a fun list of activities for you to try this week. Have lots of fun trying them and make fabulous memories. We just wanted to say how proud we are of you all. This is not how we wanted to say goodbye, but you need to know it has been a privilege teaching you this year and we have had an amazing time with you all. We can't believe how hard you have all been working over lock down! We know you will be superstars in Reception, so keep on working and playing hard next year.
Love from the Nursery team
Some things to do this week
1. Help with the house work - try hoovering dusting or washing up. Help Mommy and Daddy and have fun as well!
2. Do the washing!
3. Go on a bug hunt!
4. Play i spy in the garden
5. Put on a show!
5. Do some baking!
6. Make a sandwich for lunch!
7. Go to the library.
8. Make an obstacle course!
9. Make a den!
10. Say hello to a neighbour!
11. Write your name!
12. Paint a picture.
13. Try on your new uniform. Give a fashion show!
14. Play in mud, sand and water!
15. Jump in puddles in the rain!
16. Make some jelly!
17. Make something with junk!
18. Run, jump, hop and skip wherever and whenever you can!
19. Watch a sport you don't know about on the TV!
20. Have a movies day - with popcorn and treats!
It is time to say goodbye to you all. You are all amazing and we will miss you all so very much. Keep shining like the stars you all are!