Please click on the link below to take a look at our Prospectus.
School Prospectus 2017-18
The school’s curriculum is designed to meet the needs of its pupils, and its major aims are to provide all children with an education which will help them to :
- Enable all to achieve their potential, celebrating success within a caring environment.
- Raise levels of attainment for all pupils, enabling them to achieve their personal best.
- Foster a love of learning.
- Develop confident, disciplined and enquiring learners, able to make informed choices.
- Develop an increasing responsibility in pupils for their own life-long learning.
- Foster self-esteem and personal responsibility, linked to respect for the needs and feelings of others.
- Facilitate considerate and positive relationships between all members of the school community.
- Ensure equal and inclusive opportunities in relation to gender, race, class, special needs and belief.
- Value and respect all cultures.
- Provide a safe and happy work place.
- Promote a thoughtful attitude towards the immediate and wider environment.